About Our Aims
We Have Specific Aims For Our Children and Our Setting...
At Jack and Jill's we have defined specific aims, both for our children and for the environment in which the children learn and play together.
We think it is important that we know and our parents know which aims and objectives are specific to the children and those which are more "generic" and apply to the environment in which playing and learning takes place on a day-to-day basis.
Our Aims For Each Child
We aim to ensure that every child:
- is in a safe and stimulating environment
- is given generous care and attention
- has the chance to join with other children and adults to play, work and learn together
- is helped to take forward his/her learning and development by being helped to build on what she/he already knows and can do
- has a key worker who makes sure each child makes satisfying progress
- is in a setting that sees parents as partners
- is in a setting in which parents help to shape the service it offers
Our Aims For Our Setting
We aim to ensure that our setting:
- provides high quality care and education for children up to statutory school age
- works in partnership with parents to help children to learn and develop
- adds to the life and well-being of its local community
- offers children and their parents a service that promotes equality and values diversity
- helps promote skills for an easier transition into full time education